Various options for a memorable fishing trip
Enjoy half-day trips that are perfect for company outings, family reunions, and sightseeing! It’s approximately a 40-minute ride across the flats and around the mangrove islands to the fishing grounds. Kids and female members of your family are sure to enjoy this trip. If you’re a fisherman, we have many activities for you as well.
On full-day trips, you can go into Flamingo, an outpost at Everglades National Park where there are restrooms, a small museum, restaurant, gift shop and marina. We usually fish within 15 minutes of Flamingo. With A Lil’Tail Charters, you’ll get an amazing fishing experience in Islamorada, FL.
Check our fishing charter rates
- 1/2 Day Charters, $500.00 – 4-hour, half-day trips departing at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, and NOON
- 3/4 Day Charters, $600.00 – 6-hour, half-day trips departing at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, and 8:00 AM
- Full-Day Charters, $700.00 – 8-hour, full-day trips departing at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, and 8:00 AM
- All bait, rods, and tackle furnished
- No license required
- Promotion of catch and release
- The finest gear and tackle
Enjoy exciting evening tarpon and shark trips
If you don’t prefer early-morning trips, this is the tarpon trip for you. With an 85% catch rate, you have an excellent chance at the Silver King. We often catch several varieties of sharks, including bulls, lemons, spinners, blacktips, and nurse. The cost for two people is $425.00, with an additional $50.00 for a third person.